We make videos for lots of people – these are the top 6 questions we get asked by people thinking about having a video produced.
- Isn’t it expensive? Our shoots start at £500. This will create a fully-edited clip uploaded to YouTube and inserted on your website.
- Where does my video get shown? The most obvious place is your website. We also upload your video to YouTube which means not only is your video available to search engines but anyone can share your video on their own websites or social networks.
- Do I need technical knowledge? We do the whole thing. From shooting, editing, graphics and uploading to YouTube. If you have more than one video we can even create your own YouTube channel.
- Do I have to learn the script? We have worked with hundreds of companies over the years and some learn the script and some ad lib. The important thing to remember is that you don’t have to nail it first take. We’ll wait for you to get warmed up and you’ll find that you’re a natural. Our team are easy going and expert at putting you at ease.
- How long does it take? Once filming is complete we go away and edit. We usually have a completed video within a week for you to approve.
- What’s the point? Video is the most effective method of communication. If you see clients face to face then creating a video of yourself enables your client to ‘meet’ you before they even book an appointment and can be the reason they pick up the phone. It also enables you to get across a lot of information in a very short amount of time. If you’re serious about your marketing then this is a component that shouldn’t be missed.
Talk to us about creating a video. It’s an essential part of your marketing portfolio that can get your name out there without breaking the bank. Call Katharine on 07768 571 493 or email KG@BHMmedia.com or use our contact page.